Formital’s marketing, logistics and production expertise come together in a functional design. We also focus on saving production and transport costs.
By bringing together creativity and functionality, we can quickly design good packaging. But it won’t just be a nice-looking design. We also think about how easy it will be to make and how it will be handled and used until it reaches the end-user. Formital’s marketing, logistics and production expertise come together in a functional design.
It’s a good idea to involve Formital in the development of your new packaging as early as possible. We are not tied to a particular manufacturer. This independence enables us to work closely with you throughout the whole process. Another big advantage: we offer a complete thermoformed packaging service from initial idea to functional design, which we can produce as a 3D model or even as a 0-series or a small production run.
How working with Formital benefits you:
- We specialise in designing thin-walled plastic packaging.
- Design is important, but we also focus on saving production and transport costs.
- We have many years’ experience in designing and manufacturing thermoformed packaging.
- Our marketing and production expertise enables us to produce functional designs.
- We design trays and blister packs that are easy to make and easy to use.
- We can make a 0-series or test run for you.
- As a member of the dexter Group, Formital has the very latest knowledge about moulds at its fingertips.